CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

2009 - January 21st - Ella's 2nd Birthday

Our youngest grand child turned 2 on the 21st. We celebrated her party this Saturday in Perris with an "Eva" themed party from the Disney-Pixar hit Wall-E. If you are an adult without children or grandchildren to share it with, just do yourself a favor and rent Wall-E. I promise you will walk away with a different perspective of our present day lives.

Eva is a robot that helps to bring the people of Earth back to their native soil after over 700 years by finding a growing plant (with Wall-E's help). Sounds dumb but it will rivet you. It is always fun to make the cakes for the kid's birthdays. On this one, we forgot to take the icing with us when we drove out to Perris. We were almost these, about an hour on the road. We gave Carrie and Ed a shout-out and they stopped by the house to retrieve the icing and bring it with them. They saved my touché big-time. This wasn't a time consuming or intricate design, so the cake was finished before the guests arrived.

Just four more this year, one next month and three in May, so stay tuned!

Ella is two and oh so cute!



Eva watching over all of the cup-cakes!

To view the whole album, just click here to see Ella. Enjoy!

2 comments:

thosecoolkims said...

I really liked this cake, Dad! I promise I will give WALL-E another shot. Seems like I gave up too early!

thosecoolkims said...

Great pics....and as always, great cake! :)

--Ed